To make the giving-birth process easier, pregnant women need to prepare a healthy body. And you should know how to regulate breathing with simple but effective exercises.
Entering the 9th month, when the time of birth is near, pregnant women need to pay attention to the two critical issues. One is following a diet that is rich in iron to supplement blood, strengthen the circulatory system. Besides, you should do exercises during pregnancy to give the body enough flexibility during labour.
Four Simple Movements for the Delivery Process Easily
It will be best if you do these exercises about three months before giving birth. The practice below is not only good for mothers who give birth naturally but also a mother who gives birth by cesarean section. Because once you have a healthy muscular system, you can recover quickly without any back and hip pain.
Before starting the exercises, the mother should prepare
- Keep your breathing steady
- You can practice 2-3 times/ day; each movement should be repeated ten times
- Wear spacious and comfortable clothes
- If you are not familiar with exercises, you should start practicing from a little to a lot.
Step 1: start the muscles system
With this movement, the mother should follow the steps as follow:
- Sit back against the wall and straighten your legs. Use your two palms against the ground to keep your back upright and feel not tired.
- Pull the soles of the feet close together
- Finally, the form of the two legs out as wide as possible
- Repeat the pulling in and outstretching at least ten times
Step 2: practice pelvic toughness
- You can sit on the flat floor or stand
- Constrict the muscles of the vagina and anus as if you are holding urine for as long as possible and then releasing
- Repeat the motion at least ten times
- This exercise has many benefits, like helping to control the pelvic region during labour, preventing dilated vaginal space and minimizing urination.
Step 3: increase elasticity for back muscle
You can follow the instruction below:
- Sit on your knees on two legs in a V shape
- Slowly bend over and reach out as much as possible so that your back is as straight as possible.
- Repeat the motion about ten times
- Note: if the mother sits directly on the floor, you may feel uncomfortable. SO you should add a soft cushion or pillow underneath.
Step 4: train the hip muscles to make birth easier
It is a straightforward exercise. Please follow instruction bellow:
- Kneel on the floor and slowly lift yourself in a crawling position
- The back is parallel to the ground and straightened.
- Shake hip from left to right until ten times
- This gesture helps the fetus in the easy-to- deliver position, and it also helps reduce back pain in the last month of pregnancy.
After doing the above exercises, pregnant women should drink warm water and snacks to compensate for the energy lost during exercise