1. The Best Birth
By Sarah McMoyler (Author), Armin Brott (Author)
Move over Lamaze and Bradley! Already taking the west coast by storm, McMoyler Method offers a modern, medically savvy approach to labor and delivery that addresses the hopes and fears of today’s expectant parents.
2. A Child is Born
Written and photographed by Lennart Nilsson
This book contains unbelievable photos of what the fetus looks like as it develops -- a coffee table classic for pregnant families.
3. Babies Are a Special Gift
By Paula Finn, Kim Anderson (photographer)
This is a wonderful book full of great photos and loving thoughts. A must-have for new parents.
4. Easing Labor Pain: The Complete Guide to a More Comfortable and Rewarding Birth, Revised Edition
By Adrianne B. Lieberman, Dan Rosenberg (Editor), Penny Simkin
This book will review your options for pain-relief during labor. Every mom-to-be should read this so she can assure that the pain won't take away from the joy of giving birth.
5. Gentle Birth Choices: A Comprehensive Book and Video Guide to Making Informed Decisions About Birthing Centers, Etc.
By Barbara Harper
This book and video will help you make important decisions about the kind of birth experience that you'd like to have.
6. Getting Organized for your New Baby: A Checklist and Planner for Busy Parents-to-Be
By Maureen Bard
This is a wonderful book for new parents to get everything in order before their baby arrives. It is full of checklists, forms and charts to help you get organized.
7. Guide to Baby Products
By Sandy Jones, Consumer Reports (Editor)
This book contains product reviews and advice on what to look for when shopping for your new baby. A great guide to help you make decisions on all the choices you have.
8. Life Before Birth & A Time To Be Born
By Peter Nathanielsz
This book takes you from the developing fetus through birth. It's full of facts and information.
9. Mayo Clinic Complete Book of Pregnancy & Baby's First Year
By Robert V. Johnson/William Morrow & Company/1994
This book is a wonderful resource and has great illustrations and text that is easy to understand. Take a look.
Next Page >>